At the forty-sixth Annual General Meeting of the Australian Pipeline Industry Association Limited held at the 2014 APIA Convention in Melbourne on 21 October 2014, there were five nominees for the three available Board positions, each for a two-year term, and so an election was held.
The two retiring Directors who had re-nominated, Peter Cox (WorleyParsons) and Kevin Lester (APA Group) were re-elected, and Tony O’Sullivan (Murphy Pipe and Civil Constructions) was elected as a new Director.
The continuing Directors, serving their second year on the Board, are Mark Dayman, elected as President in 2013 and now serving his second year in that position, and Mark Cooper, Jim Frith, Brent Jones, Dave Maloney, Shaun Reardon and Mark Twycross.
At the Board meeting held after the AGM, the Board elected Shaun Reardon as Vice President and Dave Maloney as Treasurer, with both of these office-bearers to serve in their positions for a one-year term.
The Board of APIA for 2014/15 is, therefore, comprised of the following Directors:
- Mark Dayman (Fyfe) – President
- Shaun Reardon (Jemena Limited) – Vice President
- Dave Maloney (CNC Project Management) – Treasurer
- Kevin Lester (APA Group) – Immediate Past President
- Mark Cooper (Dampier Bunbury Pipeline)
- Peter Cox (WorleyParsons)
- Jim Frith (McConnell Dowell Constructors (Aust) Pty Ltd)
- Brent Jones (Petroserv International)
- Tony O’Sullivan (Murphy Pipe and Civil Constructions)
- Mark Twycross (Quanta Services Australia)
From left: Tony O’Sullivan, Kevin Lester, Mark Dayman, Mark Twycross, Mark Cooper, Cheryl Cartwright, Peter Cox, Steve Dobbie, Shaun Reardon, Dave Maloney, Jim Frith, Brent Jones.