GEM Industrial Services
APIA Representative: Darren Chandler
2-6 Ashenden Street
PO Box 91
(03) 5662 3373
(03) 5662 3393
0477 239 460
Area Serviced: Australia
GEM Industrial Services is a privately-owned company specialising in complex and intricate polyethylene pipe fusion services, industrial plumbing, civil and waste water treatment infrastructure.
With 25 years direct experience, GEM is building on a reputation for innovative solutions in all forms of HDPE applications and pipe fusion requirements. GEM attributes a commitment to excellence as the basis for the rapid expansion of its operational platform and client base.
Based in Leongatha, Victoria, GEM Industrial commenced operations serving the distribution and maintenance sectors of the pipeline industry across Victoria. Operations continue to extend across Australia in keeping with the commitment it has to customers.
GEM’s scale extends from 63-1,600 mm pipeline including cross country mechanised fusion welding in a variety of terrain including offshore, mud flat, restricted space or heavily forested mountain regions. GEM has built up a large inventory of pipe fusion, pipelaying and transportation equipment and is the only specialist company in Victoria capable of side fusion welding.
Pipelines capabilities include:
• Certified high pressure fusion services and equipment for all HDPE applications from 63-1,600 mm pipeline diameters
• Design and construction
• NCOP accreditation
• NATA tensile testing
• Hydrostatic testing services
• Electronic data recording
• Large-scale civil and construction capacity
• Certified operators and plant.
From front-end project planning and constructability reviews, to construction and operations and maintenance, GEM Industrial provides the highest calibre personnel, equipment and processes to execute its customers pipeline projects safely and effectively every time.
Products & Services
- Construction Contractors - Water Pipelines
- Pipe Supply - Polyethylene
- Pipeline construction
- Commissioning Services
- Construction contractors - flexible pipelines
- Construction Contractors - Gas & Petroleum Pipelines
- Construction Contractors - Slurry Pipelines
- Construction Management
- Hydrostatic Testing Products & Services
- Welding - contractor
- Welding Products & Services
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia