Download the PDF
Basket is empty.
Enter your details here to subscribe to the free The Australian Pipeliner Update.
Please enter the word in the image below:
1. Opportunities identified in east coast gas industry
2. Fyfe opens first overseas office
3. Emerson appoints new MD
4. ABB secures QCLNG service contract
5. Govt releases draft petroleum plan for comment
6. APIA welcomes release of Victorian Gas Market Taskforce report
7. Olympus launches the OmniScan SX
8. Kemppi launches first standard welding procedure specifications for onsite welding
9. ITF launches JIP in Australia to tackle subsea pipeline operational challenges
10. APA to proceed with VIC–NSW interconnect expansion
1. Reducing construction costs through effective land access
2. Pipeline, Pigging and Integrity Management Conference and Exhibition
3. The Slurry Pipelines Summit
4. An Australian-first for HDD intersect technology
5. New technology and bundled services benefit pipeline operator
6. Richmond Wheel & Castor Co – pipe roller supply for the Regional Rail Link Project
7. Developing the QCLNG upstream network
8. NSW pipeline personality – Richard Blagrove
9. Impacts of the NSW Strategic Regional Land Use Policy on the pipeline industry
— Co-authored by Felicity Rourke, Susan Rose and Rosemary Bullmore, Norton Rose Fullbright
10. Pipelines in NSW: what lies ahead?
Do you have something to tell The Australian Pipeliner? Submit your news or information here.
Please click here to download The Australian Pipeliner Media Kit