The TQ-700E Classic 700 bar electric pump features a brushless motor designed for continuous use and simplified maintenance in high-cycle applications and demanding environments such as:
- Wind farms;
- Erection of turbines;
- Installation of gearboxes;
- Maintenance of pressure vessels and pipelines;
- Bolting of tower foundations; and,
- Numerous other tasks within industries such as mining and energy, oil and gas, construction and manufacturing, and maintenance of pressure vessels and pipelines.
Enerpac National Bolting Manager Pat Molloy says that the TQ-700E Classic has been engineered with optimised flow technology, which has meant that operators gain a much higher level of productivity.
The pump – which weighs less than 30 kg dry and operates well from generators – is also ideal for mobile plant workshops on mine and resource sites, and field maintenance for dragline, shovel and heavy plant repair.Article continues below…
Features of the TQ-700E include:
- Optimised flow curve technology This technology maximises productivity of the pump and tool, giving faster ‘per bolt’ performance, while minimising heat build-up and down time.
- A quiet (<85 decibel), lightweight design with a compact footprint This design allows the pump to be easily maneuverable throughout the work site and allows it to work well with portable generators. Furthermore, the low amp draw and design are optimised for continuous use.
- Robust carry frame for easy portability A durable roll cage with ergonomically-sized lifting handle and shielded gauge produce a pump that is easy to position and safe from on-site operational hazards
- Straightforward operation A simple pressure set and convenient-to-use pendant control deliver immediate productivity. The TQ-700E comes equipped with a 6 m pendant cord, which allows the user to pressurise the pump from a distance, increasing productivity and speed of setup.
- Twin THQ700 torque wrench hoses Available in 6 m and 12 m lengths plus optional four-wrench manifold as an accessory.
Mr Molloy says “It’s not about how many litres of flow per minute your pump produces, it’s what it does with the flow it has across the entire bolting cycle and there the TQ-700E Classic is at the head of the pump class.
“With more oil flowing at the right time and at the right volume, the optimised flow for a hydraulic bolting system, users get more bolts tightened faster, resulting in more productive work teams.”
The TQ-700E range is part of Enerpac’s comprehensive suite of professional bolting technologies, including quiet, energy-saving air, electric and gasoline pumps, W-hexagon cassette and an S-series square drive Enerpac torque wrench series offering exceptional torque-to-weight ratios.
TQ700E pumps are part of Enerpac’s advanced ranges of safety-oriented, energy-saving and labour-saving technologies, including lifting, pumping, fastening, bolting and maintenance tools.