Click here to watch this video in HD
Share this video on the web:
Enter your details here to subscribe to the free The Australian Pipeliner Update.
Please enter the word in the image below:
Basket is empty.
1. International pipeline industry converges down under
2. An update on APIA’s PE Gathering CoP Working Group
— by Hugh Luckhurst-Smith
3. AGC wins extension on Gorgon pipe spool contract
4. Katherine to Gove Gas Pipeline draft EIS released
5. Victaulic opens new distribution centre in Perth
6. Global trends in welding changing: Kemppi
7. Sargent reappointed by Thiess as preferred supplier
8. GLNG tunnelling commences at the Narrows
9. Bauer to Lycium oil pipeline starts commissioning
10. Neptune awarded extension on Blacktip IRM contract
1. Pulling off a world-class pipeline engineering feat
2. Learning across generations for safe outcomes
— by Dr Sarah Maslen, research fellow school of sociology, ANU
3. ASCOPE: promoting petroleum industry co-operation
4. PPIM sees continued success on its silver anniversary
5. Unlocking the unpiggable puzzle
6. Murphy Pipe and Civil is keeping it green!
7. On the upstream side: WDS’ work on APLNG
8. TMS Consulting: working to ensure a safer drive-in/drive-out workforce
9. Building safety momentum with continuity
— by Thomas E. Boyce, Ph.D. Centre for Behavioral Safety, LLC
10. Real-time hydrocarbon readings with RemScan
Want to see the latest? Follow The Australian Pipeliner on Twitter.
Do you have something to tell The Australian Pipeliner? Submit your news or information here.
Please click here to download The Australian Pipeliner Media Kit